Located in historic Cherry Valley, Highland Springs Resort has been a Southern California destination for over a hundred years. The Grand Oak sits on 900 scenic acres at Highland Springs Resort, Riverside County’s first historical landmark. Surrounded by 20 acres of organic farmland, evenings in the summertime offer magnificent sunsets over fields of purple lavender.
Organic Lavender Field
The property was originally established in 1884, and had served for a time as a stage coach stop along the Bradshaw Trail. Through the 1930s and 1940s it was a popular vacation spot, particularly for Hollywood actors and actresses. The interior of the restaurant proudly emphasizes the heritage of the resort’s past, some of the antiques decorating the dining room have been present for close to a century.