Established in 1884, Highland Springs Ranch & Inn (formerly known as Highland Springs Resort) is Riverside County's first historical landmark. The property encompasses 2400 acres and is comprised of an organic farm, steakhouse, inn and camp. Formerly a stagecoach stop, the ranch was frequented by such historical celebrities as Wyatt Earp, Ernest Hemingway and Albert Einstein.
Highland Springs Ranch & Inn is open from:
Monday 8 am-3 pm
We are always looking to hire highly motivated, customer service-centered people who have a positive attitude and naturally likes to help people with a smile. If this fits your description, please e-mail you resume to:
Front Desk/Hotel Rooms/Housekeeping
Steakhouse Front of House
Steakhouse Back of House
Maintenace / Houseman
All visitors must register in lobby and obtain a pass in order to walk the grounds. On certain days, the grounds may be closed due to school children attending a program on our property. Hiking trails are open to registered hotel guests and patrons of the restaurant only. Please call 951-845-1151 for more information.
No picnicking is allowed on the property. Please park your vehicle before walking the grounds. No driving is allowed beyond the parking lot, and absolutely no vehicles are permitted near the 1000-year oak tree.
Any photo shoot taking place at Highland Springs Ranch & Inn (HSR) with a professional photographer is subject to a fee:
0 – 2 hours $350 for Engagement Photos
0 – 2 hours $500 for Wedding Photos
0 – 2 hours $150 for Non-Wedding or Non-Engagement Photos (i.e. Graduation photos, Family photos, etc.)
Over 2 hours $150 for each additional hour (maximum 4 hours)
*A refundable security deposit of $200 is required (certified check) and submitted with this
signed contract 3 days before the shoot begins (the contract follows below at the bottom of the page).
In order to perform a photo shoot, a professional photographer or their client must make an appointment with HSR for a scheduled day and time. Please inquire about professional filming rates.
You are welcome to take photographs of HSR for your own use and enjoyment, but please observe the conditions below. Photographers intending to sell their images must pay the respective fees. Photographers not intending to sell their images may be asked to sign a waiver to that effect.
Media organizations must contact the Marketing Department before filming of any kind at HSR. No fees will be charged to photographers with appropriate press credentials, and prior approval by HSR. Marketing Office: 951-845-1151
Student and Non-profit Photography:
Student photographers and nonprofit organizations are subject to the same guidelines that apply to commercial projects. Some fees may be reduced or waived. Formal requests for reduced or waived fees must be made 7 days prior to any photo session.
1. Before approval for a shoot can be given, full details on the nature of the project intended use of the photos, film or videotape, the proposed dates, times, number of people involved, and any other related information must be submitted prior to day of shoot.
2. For commercial use, a copy of the script/text/storyboard also must be submitted for approval. Once approval has been granted, a Certificate of Insurance indicating liability coverage in the amount of $1,000,000 against damages to persons, grounds, buildings, or plant life, and naming HSR as an additional insured, must be presented before photography/filming is to take place.
3. Appropriate attire is required at all times. When available, facilities other than public restrooms may be used for an additional charge (please contact the resort for pricing).
4. Photographers are not allowed to block pathways or visitor access to any area of HSR.
5. Lavender fields or other plant displays may not be disturbed. Plant or garden labels and other signs may not be changed or removed.
6. Crews must be able to complete the shoot with their own equipment (e.g., extension cords, lights, generators); HSR electric power may not be used without prior permission.
7. Vehicles may not be driven on the grounds.
8. HSR reserves the right to cancel permission at any time without penalty or refund.
9. If cancellation occurs due to poor weather, rescheduling is contingent upon availability of the grounds.
10. Any and all damages or losses to the property will be the responsibility of the outside organization requesting access to HSR.
11. HSR is a smoke-free area; smoking is not allowed inside HSR grounds or in the parking lots.
HSR reserves the right to refuse admittance for wedding or bridal photography and/or change the Photo Policy without advance notice.
Click here to download the Photo Shoot Contract.
© Copyright 2016 Highland Springs Conference and Training Center / Highland Springs Ranch & Inn TEL 951-845-1151 FAX 951-845-8090 email@example.com